At Whistletree we’re committed to making your borrowing experience as safe as possible. We use the latest security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy. There are also a number of steps you can take to stay safe. Make sure you understand what the current threats are, and what you can do to protect yourself.
- If you think you are a potential victim of fraud, please contact us as soon as possible
- Unexpected phone call claiming to be us? Hang up and call back on a different phone if possible, on 0300 159 6612*, 8:30am – 6pm Monday to Friday
- Never tell anyone your security details - usernames / passwords
- Always use a quality anti-virus software and keep it up-to-date
- Be wary of unexpected emails – we will never ask you for confidential details, link you to a log in page or ask you to download files – if received, forward these emails to email@example.com
If you think you are a potential victim of fraud, please contact us as soon as possible.
Call: 0300 159 6612*, 8.30am - 6pm Monday to Friday
If you have received a suspicious email, please do not respond to it but forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org